Finance Your Career
Flexible and Tailored Funding Options
Choose your option below
At Wings Airline Academy we want to help you with multiple resources to fund your professional flight training with us.
We have partnered with a number of outstanding Financial Institutions listed below that offer a variety of flight training loans and scholarships.
These are for U.S. citizens only however we are here to help our international students too, so please get in touch with us to see if we can help you find options in your country that may help you fly at Wings Airline Academy in Florida.
Flight School Loans with Meritize in partnership with Wings Airline Academy
Once approved you could start your commercial pilot training with up to 100% of your flight training costs covered by a Meritize student loan (U.S. citizens and permanent residents only)
Wings Airline Academy has proudly partnered with Meritize to offer educational financing for our approved U.S./FAA Program US Commercial Pilot Licence (FAA 141) – Wings Airline Academy (wingsaa.com)
CONTACT US today to talk to our friendly Training Advisors or CLICK THIS LINK to start your application process directly with Meritize. Meritize Apply
Meritize looks beyond your FICO scores and uses your previous achievements to improve your funding opportunities. When you complete your application, it is recommended to share any academic transcripts you have and/or military or work experience.
A co-signer/borrower is recommended if you don’t have much of a credit history but is not required.
Some amazing benefits of Meritize specifically designed for your commercial flight training at Wings:
- Meritize has an industry leading underwriting model very different from other student loans which considers your expected income once you complete your flight training
- Only a ‘soft search’ is done on your credit report when you apply to see what rate you may qualify for so this will not impact your credit score.
- Flexible repayment options with NO payments due while you are training and possibly interest only payment options between the end of your flight training and your first job as a commercial pilot
- You can borrow up to 100% of our approved program US Commercial Pilot Licence (FAA 141) – Wings Airline Academy (wingsaa.com)
- Fixed and variable lending rates available for 10-, 15- or 20-year loans
- Your credit evaluation/decision considers your prior academic and military experience (GED, High School, JC and College)
- Underwriting is done based on your post-graduation income not your current income
- Meritize student loans can be used alongside a variety of scholarships, grants and other state or federal loans.
- Approval process typically takes 2 working days
- A more detailed FAQ link has been set up, however you can also CONTACT US for more details Frequently Asked Questions for Students – Meritize
Loans are only available to US citizens and permanent residents only
APPLY NOW or CONTACT US for more information and get your commercial pilot training started today!
Flight Training (wefloridafinancial.com)
We fly’s Learn to Fly program makes achieving your aviation training goals easy and affordable. Pilot school loans provide a fixed-rate line of credit from $5,000 to $30,000. Access your line of credit and transfer funds to your checking account online, reducing time and stress managing receipts, faxes and wire transfers.
Flight Training Finance – Aviation Finance | AOPA (https://finance.aopa.org/flight-training-finance)
Private pilot’s license for as little as $150-300 a month
Instrument rating for as little as $175 a month
Multi rating for as little as $75 a month
AOPA flight training loan is not a typical student loan. It is a line of credit that you can use and the funds are paid directly to Wings Airline Academy as you make your way from private pilot to instrument pilot and beyond.