European Airline Transport Pilot Licence (EASA ATPL)
250 hours | 18 Months
Become a European Airline Ready Pilot
|Selection||Remote and in person assessment||1 day||Bordeaux, France|
|Private Pilots Licence (PPL), PIC time and ICAO Instrument Rating.||Ground school and flight training for the PPL plus PIC time flying around Florida. Full FAA IR course and PIC flight time.||5 Months||Florida|
|EASA ATPL Ground School||Full time residential course.||9 Months||Bordeaux, France|
|CPL Multi IR||DA40 and DA42 flying and simulator flying from Antwerp Airport, Belgium for maximum exposure to European airspace.||3 Months||Belgium|
|APS MCC||Airbus Simulator||1 Month||Belgium|
The Finer Details:
- Age 17 or older
- English Proficiency Level 6
- Pass the selection process
- Education minimum of European Baccalaureate (GCSE or equivalent) of Home Country Language and Maths (Grades 6+ or A-C)
EASA Class 1 medical
No previous flying experience required.
Other costs to consider
- Health insurance.
- Extra flying costs if you struggle with a particular part of the course and need a little extra.
- Unexpected major fuel price increases during the course may need to be added in the form of a surcharge.
*So much is included in this course, such as; accommodation; flights, airport transfers; shuttle bus to accommodation and shops; uniform; iPad; study materials; headset; test fees; etc, that it is easier to mention other costs. Book a consultation with us for further details.